Friday, October 16, 2009

FLIRTS : 5

BACK TO CATEGORY


If you say my eyes are beautiful it's because they're 
looking at you, for my eyes are just the windows my
feelings come through.




Little keys can open big locks, simple words can express 
great thoughts. A text from u never fails to make me smile 
the whole day through.




Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for, but then 
I remember your face and I'm ready for war.




I love the way you touch me, always sending chills down my
spine.I love that you are with me and glad that you are mine. 




Touch my heart & u'll feel,
Listen to my heart & u'll hear,
Look into my heart & u'll see,
That u'll always be a special part of me.




Life is 4 living, I live mine 4 U!
Luv is 4 giving, I give mine 2 U!
Dreams r 4 dreaming, mine r 4 U!
Heart is 4 beating & mine beats 4 U!




All I wanted was sumone 2 care 4 me. All I wanted was 
sumone who'd b there 4 me. All I ever wanted was sumone 
who'd b true. All I ever wanted was sum1 like u.




If I reach for your hand, will you hold it? If I hold out 
my arms, will you hug me? If I go for your lips, will you 
kiss me? If I capture your heart, will you luv me?




If care is wave I give u sea. If respect is a leaf I give 
u tree. If Trust is a planet I give u galaxy, If friendship 
is life I give u myself !




It's time for me to make a wish for U...... (wishin) ...... 
(wishin) ..... done ! Do u know what I asked 4? I asked 
God to make u happy all day long. 




I never know what the future brings, but I know u r here 
with me now. We'll make it through and I hope u are the 
one I share my life with




Whenever I miss u I won't luk 4 u in my dreams or try to 
hear ur voice in ur msgs. I just put my right hand across 
my chest and I feel U




Dreaming of u makes my night worth while. Thinking of u 
makes me Smile. Having u is the best thing ever & Loving 
u is what I plan to do forever




Monsoon's Rain or Summer's Heat, UR friendship is the 
reason why I breathe. Tell me Dear, What is Sweet? Is 
that U or UR heart beat




Height of Flirting: Writing a love letter with the title 
as 'To Whom So Ever It May Concern'




Smokers have smoking heart, Drinkers have an alcoholoic 
heart. I request you Plz don't eat sugar coz u aready have
a Sweet Heart




May ur heart b happy & ur days b bright. May ur roads b 
smooth & ur burdens light. May u find dreams & touch 
a star & never forget how special U R




I'm a cop and you are under arrest on account of being 
you. It is illegal to be as lovable as you r. Now you get a 
life sentence in my heart.




Hey, I just got your blood test report. U have been tested 
HIV positive. Report reads person has high percentage of 
Honey In Veins. No Wonder!




Only the open heart receives love, only the open mind
receives wisdom, only the open hand receives gifts and
only the cute persons receive SMS from me!




Hello!! What's wrong with your mobile?
Tried so many times but Every time I call it says: The
subscriber your are trying to reach is in your heart!

BACK TO CATEGORY           

No comments:

Post a Comment