Saturday, October 17, 2009

MARRIAGE : 1

If you never want to see a man again, say: I love you,
I want to marry you,
I want to have children - they leave skid marks.


They say that marriage makes a man dizzy, and it's true.
As soon as I got a
wife, I lost my balance at the bank.


Yeah, my husband and I just split up. I finally faced the
fact that we're
incompatible. I'm a Virgo and he's an a@@hole.


Men want 3 qualities in wives: Economist in kitchen, artist
in home& devil
in bed. But they get artist in kitchen, devil in home&
economist in Bed.


Q: Why do women live longer than men?
A: Shopping never causes heart attacks, but paying the
bill does!


Before marriage: Roses are red, sky is blue. U r beautiful,
I luv u.
After marriage: Roses are dead, I'm blue. U r my
headache, one day I'll kill u.


Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant
with friends.
You order what you want, then when you see what the
other person has, you wish you had order



 BACK TO CATEGORY                 next in marriage.....

No comments:

Post a Comment