Friday, October 16, 2009

FLIRTS : 3

BACK TO CATEGORY


A hug is a hug & a kiss is a kiss, without u in my life baby 
luv is what I'll miss. U took me by the hand & u swept me off
my feet. So plz understand that u make my life complete.




Some say you are ugly, Some say you are jungly, Some say you 
are pugly, but I say you are lovely.




I can't help it, it's not by choice, my heart beats faster, my 
knees get weak, my stomach hurts & I can hardly breathe
and each & every moment feels brand new, I just can't help it
I'm crazy for U!




Never get tired of doing little things to others, coz sumtimes
those little things may mean so much to them. That's why I 
won't get tired of sending my little Hi to U.




What's the difference between your and my smile?
U smile when you are happy and I smile when you are happy.




U r the angel who I cherish so dearly in this heart of mine; the
one who makes my day brighter, by making my whole world
shine.




Baby I have an addiction problem. People say I shud go to
rehab but I always tell them that I don't wanna go cause I'm
addicted to U !




Vacancy in my Heart 4 a True Friend
Eligibility: Loving & Caring,
Duty: To Luv,
Experience: Not required,
Salary: Never Ending Luv,
Joining: ASAP,
R U interested? 




Aap ek Mobile ki tarah ho, khwab mein atey ho SMS ki tarah,
Dil mein bas jatay ho Ring Tone ki tarah; Mohabbat aapki hai 
Network ki tarah, hum ko bhool na jaana Balance ki tarah




When the night comes, look at the sky. If u see a falling star,
don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me it will come true,
coz I did it & I found U




God created the world in SIX days But took him centuries to
come up with someone as beautiful.... as U!




The moment I first saw you, you warmed my heart, the second 
time you made little flames and now you make my heart burn 
like hell!




A smile to put U on high... A kiss to set your soul alright... 
Would  it be alright if I spent tonight being loved by you?




Once Upon a Time, Something happened to me. It was the 
sweetest  thing that ever could be. It was a fantasy, a dream
come true it was the day I met you.




Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven 
know I need U. Years may fly, tears may dry, but my Love for 
u'll never die.




U make me feel so right, every day n every night. Let me tell u 
how much I luv u, from the moment I saw ur face I never ever 
thought about u being replaced




Humne Chaand se pooha teri Chaandni ka raaz kya hai?
Chaand ne aapki taraf Ishara kar ke kaha, Inhi say pucho jisay
 dekh kar mein chamakta hoon.




As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
To be in ur arms, I can't wait any longer.
Look into my eyes & u'll see that it's true,
Day & night my thoughts r of U.




U luk sweet when u read my message. U luk sweeter when u read 
my message & smile. U luk sweetest when u read my message,
smile & reply. So, try to look sweetest.




I believe that God above created you for me to luv. He picked me
out from all the rest coz he knew I'd luv you the best!

BACK TO CATEGORY           next flirts.......

No comments:

Post a Comment