Saturday, October 17, 2009

LOVE : 4

BACK TO CATEGORIES     


Never waste an opportunity 2 say 'I love U' to someone
u really like, coz it is not everyday u'll meet the person
who has the magic to let u fall in love.

I've notice that being with u, I smile a little more often,
I anger a little less quickly, the sun shines a little
brighter & life is much sweeter. I Luv U

Don't rush in luv for it never runs out. Let luv be the
one to knock at ur door, so by the time you start to fall,
you know that ur feeling is for sure.

A bell is no bell 'til u ring it, a song is no song 'til
u sing it & luv in ur heart wasn't put there to stay-luv
isn't luv 'til you give it away.

I hate u when u smile at me coz u make me crazy. I hate u
when u talk to me coz u make me run out of words. I
hate u when I see u coz u make me luv u more.

I luv my eyes when u look into them; I luv my name
when u say it; I luv my heart when u luv it; I luv my
life when you are in it.

If sumone throws a stone towards u, throw luv towards him
but if sumone throw luv towards u, then sit for a while &
think coz luv hurts more than stone.

Devote time to enjoy; it's the secret of youth.
Devote time for friends; it's the path to happiness.
Devote time to luv n b loved; it's the source of pleasure.

Give laugh to all but smile to one; Give cheeks to all
but lips to one; Give luv to all but heart to one; Let
everybody luv u but u luv one.b

What I need to live has been given to me by the earth.
Why
I need to live has been given to me by you. Luv U!

God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings
on earth each day and I just caught one that's so
nice and true...
I may b innocent to know what luv is, I may not
show it to u. I may not luv u the way it should b,
but I'm always willing to luv u the way I
understand it.

The way u look into my eyes, it scares me,
The way u say I Luv U, it scares me,
The way u know just what to say, it scares me,
The ways u scare me I luv it.

Luv is born with the pleasure of luking at each other,
it is fed with the necessity of seeing each other, it is
concluded with the impossibility of separation!

When you love someone, it's nothing. When someone
loves you, it's somthing. When u luv someone & they
luv you back, it's everything.

In life luv is neither planned nor does it happen 4 a
reason but when the luv is real it becomes your plan 4
life n reason 4 living.

A kiss is just a kiss till u find the 1 u luv. A hug
is just a hug till u find the 1 u're always thinkin of.
A dream is just a dream till it comes true. Luv was just
a word till I heard it from u.

Luv not one, Luv not two Luv d one who luvs u true,
Luv not three, Luv not four Luv d one who luvs u more,
Luv not five, Luv not six Luv d one who really sticks,
Luv not seven, Luv not eight Luv d one who really waits.

At 18 a lady is like a football, 22 men behind her,
at 28 a basketball, 10 men behind her,
at 38 a golf ball, 1 man behind her,
at 48 a TT ball, 1 man pushing her to the other.

I love you more today than I did yesterday, but not as
much as I will tomorow.

BACK TO CATEGORIES          next in love....

No comments:

Post a Comment