Saturday, October 17, 2009

LOVE : 5

BACK TO CATEGORIES     


Golden Facts of Life:-When someone loves U, u don't
realise it... When U realise it, it's too late... U always
luv the one who leaves U & leave the one who loves U.

You r the one that I adore; You r everything I asked
for & so much more. You r my angel oh so fine, I've
found a luv to last a lifetime.

If u r in luv, accept it, respect it & njoy it. But if u r
not, then don't worry coz sumone, sumwhere must b
wrapping up so much luv for u

If u Love sumone then add some wings to ur Love.
After having wings if it still decide to stay with u,
then it's a True Luv

A Friend's Luv says: If U ever need anything, I'll be
there. True Luv says: U'll never need anything, I'll be
there

If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the
rain; in order to love you gotta risk the pain

Life is a book we all read it. Luv is a blessing we
all need it. Always be happy, always have a smile
coz. Remember in this world we are just for a while!

A lady is a woman who makes a man behave like a
gentleman. Thanks for being such a lady to me

Love many things, for therein lies the true strength,
and whosoever loves much performs much, and
can accomplish much, and what is done in love is
done well. -Vincent van Gogh

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but
somehow feeling warm inside because you're close
in heart. -Kay Knudsen

Sometimes the world gives me so many reasons to hate
it but whenever it happens I just stop & think of u n
say: How can I hate this world when u r a part of it

A kiss that is never tasted, is forever and ever
wasted. -Billie Holiday

We cannot be together,
But we'll never be apart,
For no matter what life brings us,
You're always in my heart.

Loving is not how u forget but how u forgive,
not how u listen but how u understand, not what
u see but how u feel & not how u let go but how u
hold on.

Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart. Know
why? Coz you always remain close to my heart and
far from my eyes.

If loving u is wrong, then I don't wanna be right.
My luv for u is strong & brighter than any light.
The way we must go is long but we'll win every fight.

Let love be the guide to your dreams, let love be
the light to your heart, let your love be the
reason why somebody else's heart still continues
to beat.

You put the fun in together,
The sad in apart,
The hope in tomorrow,
The joy in my heart.

If I could give u one thing in life, I would give
u the ability to see yourself through my eyes,only
then would u realise how special u r to me!

I looked at a sweet, beautiful rose, and then I looked
at you, and I kept looking at you, for the rose isn't
as beautiful as you.

BACK TO CATEGORIES         next in love....

No comments:

Post a Comment