Friday, October 16, 2009

FLIRTS : 1

BACK TO CATEGORY 


Excuse me, do u have a Band-Aid? I skinned my knee when I
fell for you.




If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tear. To be conceived
in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on 
your lips.




Ek tanha raat me apki yaad aayi, tanhai mitane ko humne ek 
cigrate sulgai, na jaane kaise qayamat ho gayi ke dhooeein ne 
bhi apki tasvir banayi.




I luv ur eyes I luv ur smile. I cherish ur ways, I adore ur style.
What can I say? U r one of a kind & 24/7 u r on my mind!




do u believe in love at first site or do i have to walk by again?




I luv ur eyes I luv ur smile. I cherish ur ways, I adore ur style.
What can I say? U r one of a kind & 24/7 u r on my mind!




U may b out of my sight but not out of my heart. U may b out of
my reach but not out of my mind. I don't know what I mean 2 u,
but u'll always be special 2 me.




Sharp is ur memory, sweet is ur name, deep in my heart u'll 
always remain. Earth wants water, flower wants dew, I want 
nothing but a smile from u.




Too many stars in the sky, too many tears that have left my eyes.
Too many girls out in the blue, but they are nothing compared
to you!




I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better
to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?




Those who can't have u hate u, those who have u can't handle u,
those who abuse u lose u, & then there are those like me who
just can't refuse u!




Even if I had 1 wish... I wouldn't wish for u to love me, coz I
don't want your love to come from a wish... but straight from 
your heart.




The sky without stars is like sleep without dreams, like a song
without music, like a rose without smell, like a face without 
mile, like ME without U!




Without ur SMS days are like: Moanday, Tearsday, Wasteday,
Thirstday, Frightday, Shattereday & Sadday. So send me SMS 
everyday.




I don't care how many lips u hv kissed, how many shoulders u 
have embraced & how many times u've said, I luv u! All I care
is not b the first but 2 b ur last!




U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart. U may be out
of my reach, but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing to u but
u'll always be special to me




If love & friendship could be brought or sold as if they were
Stocks & Shares those wise enough to invest in you SEXY
would all be millionaires!!!




Faith makes all things possible, love makes all things easy, hopes
makes all things work, but ur gorgeous smile brings all faith,
luv & hope in me!




A peach is a peach, a plum is a plum, a kiss isn't a kiss without
the tongue, so open ur mouth & close ur eyes & give ur tongue
some exercise.




U can b a doctor & save lives, a lawyer & defend lives, a soldier
& protect lives or simply b urself, a sweet person who touches
hearts!




Those who can't have u hate u, those who have u can't handle u,
those who abuse u lose u, & then there are those like me who just
can't refuse u!




I used to think that dreams do not come true, but this quickly 
changed the moment I laid my eyes on you. 




There are Tulips in my garden, there are Tulips in the park but 
nothing is more beautiful then our two lips meeting in the dark!


BACK TO CATEGORY                 next flirts.......

No comments:

Post a Comment