Friday, October 16, 2009

MISS U

BACK TO CATEGORY 




There's no Special reason for this msg, I juz wanna steal a single
moment out of ur busy life & hope I can make u smile n say: I Miss U!






What makes some people dearer is not just the happiness that u
when u meet them but the pain u feel when u miss them. Miss U!






What makes some people dearest is NOT just the happiness that you
feel when you meet them; but it's the pain you feel when you miss them...






It's nice feeling when you know that someone loves you, someone
 misses you, someone needs you, but it feels much better when you
know that someone never forgets you.






There are 2 types of enjoyment. One is being with a friend.
The other is being with the memories of friends.Miss
u but not ur memories.






Have you seen my smile because the last time I wore it was when I
 was with you. Miss U.






Missing someone gets easier everyday, coz even though it's
one day further from the last time u saw each other, it is 
one day closer to the next time u'll.






Nobody is right till somebody is wrong... Nobody is weak
till somebody is strong... Nobody is lucky till love comes 
along... Nobody is lonely till somebody is gone. Missing U!






Memories sometimes behave in a crazy way. They leave
u alone, when u are in a crowd & when u are alone
they stand along with u like a crowd.






Relationship is like a Violin, music may stop now &
then, but strings are attached forever. So if u b in touch
or not, u r always remembered. Miss U!




A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means 
I love you. A call for you means I'm missing you.






Sometimes, I 4get 2 say hi.
Sumetimes, I even miss 2 reply.
Sumetimes, my msg doesn't reach u.
But, it doesn't mean dat I forget u.
Im just givin u time 2 miss me!






Last night I wanted to write you a letter but all I could 
write was -
noh ss!W ! It doesn't make sense until you read it 
upside down!






God gave u 2 legs to walk, 2 hands to hold, 2 ears to 
hear, 2 eyes to see. But why did he give u only 1 Heart?
Probably bcoz he wants u to look for the other.




Don't forget that someone somewhere is wishing for ur happiness on
every falling star. Missing You!






Every tear is a sign of brokeness, every silence is a sign of lonliness,
every smile is a sign of kindness, every sms is a sign of remembrance






I drink to make other people interesting






Lessons of life: Learn 2 care, learn 2 smile, learn 2 cry, learn 2 give,
learn 2 4give, learn 2 share, learn 2 trust, n learn 2 luv & learn 2 say:
U Miss me!






Aapko milne ko man kar raha tha, man ko samjhaya to dil tadapane
laga, dil ko bahelaya to ankhein ro padi, unhe chup karaya to 
saansein bol padi... I miss U






Sometimes, I forget to say hi,
Sometimes, I even miss to reply,
Sometimes, my msg doesn't reach u,
But, it doesn't mean that I forget u,
I'm just giving u time to miss me!






Never luk for a Gud Face, it'll turn old one day; Never luk for a 
Gud Skin, it'll wrinkle one day; But luk for a loyal heart,
that'll miss u every day.






I am in casualty now, don't say I didn't tell you. After 
5 minutes, I will  be transfered to ICU. Doctor told, I will die 
if I don't STOP.. Missing You






What makes some people dearer is not just the happiness
that we feel when we meet them but the emptiness we feel
when they are not around us. I Miss U!






Sometimes I forget 2 say hi, sometimes I forget 2 reply,
sometimes my msg doesn't reach u, but it doesn't mean I
forget u. I'm just giving u time to Miss me.




Changes in life are good, but see to that changes don't take you
far away from the people who love and care you...including
myself. Missing U!






My heart problem has reached such a critical stage that 
doctor says there are only two options left: Either I C U or
U C Me! Missing U!






Care for the one who shares with u, share with the one who knows u,
know the one who misses u, miss the one who wishes the best for U.






No sweet thought to forward, no cute graphics to send. Just a 'Caring
Heart' saying, 'Take Care!' Miss U!






God must be partial to have endowed a single soul with
so much beauty,grace, panche, elgance & allure.
If I ever have d luxury of dreaming of u, I bet I'll b 
afraid of waking up coz I wouldn't want 2 lose U!






Nobody's right till sumbody's wrong.
Nobody's weak till sumbody's strong.
Nobody's lucky till luv comes along.
Nobody's lonely till sumbody's gone. Missing U!






Those we Luv never go away, they walk beside us
everyday... unseen & unheard, still near... still loved... 
still Missed & still very dear. Missing U






Whenever I miss U, I won't luk 4 u in my dreams or try
to hear ur voice in ur msgs. I'll just put my right hand
across my chest & will feel U!






Every tear is a sign of brokenness, every silence is a 
sign of loneliness, every smile is a sign of kindness, every 
SMS is a sign of rememberance.
Miss U!






Your absence should be long enough so that somebody misses u, it
shouldn't be so long that somebody finds out that how well he can do
without u...!




Don't u ever wonder y people txt u but hv nothing imp to say! It's 4 the
 simple reason... u r such a nice person 2 think of, like the way I'm
thinking of u now.






Knowing a person like u, has made me happy in a million 
ways and if ever I have to let u go... I would find a million 
reasons to make u stay. I miss you.






I heard someone whisper ur name, but when I turned 
around to see who it was, I notice I was alone, then I
realize it was my heart telling me that I miss u.






I hv learned how to luv, to smile, to b happy, to b 
strong, to work hard; to b honest, to b faithful, to
forgive but I couldn't learn how to stop missing u.






I may seldom tell u how special u are, I may not b
able to reach u coz we're both busy, but in spite of 
all, u know u are someone I really miss
& care about.






There's no Special reason for this msg, I juz wanna steal a single
moment out of ur busy life & hope I can make u smile n say: I Miss U.






I always knew that looking back on my tears would someday make
me laugh, but I never knew that looking back on my laughter would
someday make me cry. Miss you.






My eyes are hurting coz I can't see u, my arms r empty coz I can't hold
 u, my lips are cold coz I can't kiss u & my heart is breaking coz I'm not with u.






U must b tired coz u hv been running through my mind,
u gotta b a thief coz u hv stolen my heart n I must hv
been a bad shooter coz I keep missing u.






The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right 
beside them knowing you can't have them.




A raindrop may luk 2 small 2 eyes but sumwhere 
thirsty flower await its fall. A sms may seem 2 small
but sumwhere a heart remembers u when it
receives ur sms. Keep SMS'ing.






What makes a frindship special is the way each one 
remembers the other when they are apart. They miss
the talks, the laughs n the time they spent
together. Life changes, memories don't. I miss U.






Message: * some text missing* Sender:* Name Missing 
* *Number Missing *Sent: * Date missing * Missing 
U a lot thats y everything is missing.






As I watched the ants crawl up the wall, I noticed 
that no matter how busy they r, they still communicate 
with each other. Hope we'll be like them, in touch always.






What makes some people dearer is not just the
 happiness that we feel when we meet them but the
emptiness we feel when they are not around us.
I Miss U!






A simple Bye make us cry, A simple Joke make us
 laugh, simple Care make us fall in love. I hope my 
simple SMS make you think of me. I Miss U






Memories play a confusing role. They make u laugh 
when u remember the time u cried together! But make
 u cry when u remember the time u laughed  together.






What makes some people Dearer? It's not just the
happiness that u feel when u meet them but the
pain u feel, when u miss them. Miss U






Close ur eyes..., Relax ur body and stop breathing
as long as U can. Now breath... I miss u as much
as u missed the air.






Near ones are not dear, dear ones are not near,
 it is easy to remember t he near ones, but very
difficult to forget the dear ones. Missing You

No comments:

Post a Comment