Wednesday, October 21, 2009

FUNNY : 15

BACK TO CATEGORIES    


Alcohol contain female hormones. Proof: Men
gain weight, talk unnecessarily, become extra
emotional & stupid, start fighting 
without any reason.


The most interesting thing about this sms is that by
the time you realize  that nothing is written in it....
it would be too late for you to stop reading it! 


Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you
are good is  like expecting the bull not to charge
because you are a vegetarian!


If I was a painter, u would be my painting. If I was
an author, you would be my story. If I was a poet,
you would be my poem. But 
unfortunately I am a psychiatrist.


Hi, keep messaging me and win exciting prizes:
3rd Prize: Lots of Luv.
2nd Prize:Longlasting friendship.
1st Priz: Free stay for Lifetime in my heart.


No matter how high the sky is, how deep the ocean
is, how strong  the wind is, how wide the river is,
I just wanna tell u... it's none of
 ur business.


Ladies....it is okay to wait for the right man to come
along but in the meantime have some fun with the
wrong ones.


Well, they do say opposite attracts... So I sincerely 
'hope' you meet somebody who is attractive, honest, 
intelligent, and cuultured.


A teenage boy to his father: Here's my report card
and a list I've compiled of entrepreneurs who never
finished high school.


In order to get 100/100 in life, a man requires
100% talent, whereas a woman requires only 4%
talent & the remaining is only 36-24-36


Miss U Miss U sab kahein, par actually miss kare
na koi. Agar koi kisiko miss kare to fir SMS band
kyun hoye!


Gud Morning... Kindly observe SILENCE for two
minutes in the memory of those poor mosquitoes
who died last night after sucking ur blood. Thanks


I'd climb the highest mountain. I'd swim the ocean
blue, I'd do anything my dear- Just to get away
from you


A sexy woman is like a 1000 Rupee note. U don't
know how many have handled it but u still want to
have it.


When things go wrong, when sadness fills ur heart,
when tears f low in ur eyes, always remember 3
things: I'm with u, U have 
money & Bar is open


In a class, teacher asked: If I buy an item@ 12.75
n sell@15.25, 
it's loss or profit?
Pappu: Profit in rupees & loss in paise


Some dead people went to hell & were glad after
seeing the board 
on gate. Why?
Because it reads: NO SEATS EXCEPT
FOR SC/ST/OBC


I have started luving 'U'... I know it sounds
ridiculous but I can't control my feelings 4 
'U'. Some time later I'll
start luving more 
ALPHABETS.!


Once in a jungle all the animals were eating
PAN PARAG PAN MASALA
But girraffe was not eating. Why?
Because Oonche log oonchi pasand MANIKCHAND


1980 girls: Maan mei Jeans pehanungi
Maan : Nahin beti log kya kahengey?
2006 girls: Maan mein mini skirt pehanungi
Maan: Pehen le beti kuch to pehan le!


At a Rly stn a gal cheked her weight-58 kg
She removed sandal-56 kg
Then removed jacket-53kg
Then dupatta-52 kg
Coins khatam.
A baba in q behind her said- Beebe tu kam chaalu
rakh, bhaan batheri hai babay kol


Do u know similarity between Dinosaurs and
Decent Girls?
Both don't exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment