Friday, October 16, 2009

FLIRTS : 2

 BACK TO CATEGORY 


Ur words r Antibiotics, ur smile is Analgesic, ur touch is
Anti-Inflammatory, ur presence is Antiseptic & ur SMS is
Anti-Pyretic that's why I never fall ill




I think you are very careless! U come & leave things behind! 
See now what u have left? U just came in my mind and left 
a smile on my face.




I've seen angels in the sky, I've seen snow fall in July, I've 
seen things you could only imagine to see or do, But I still 
haven't seen anything sweeter than you!




The length & breadth & height of you, total up to quite a view,
but to taste the true delight of you, I'll have to take a bite of u.




It takes two to tango, two to kiss, two to talk & reminisce. So
many good things come in pair & one of those things is ME n 
YOU!




U r as sweet as Bailey, as strong as Tequila, as warm as
Cognac, as exotic as Malibu, as heady as a cocktail & as
special as Champagne. I'm simply drunk on U.




U may b out of my sight but not out of my heart. U may b out
of my reach but not out of my mind. I don't know what I mean 2
u, but u'll always be special 2 me.




Sharp is ur memory, sweet is ur name, deep in my heart u'll 
always remain. Earth wants water, flower wants dew, I want 
nothing but a smile from u.




Too many stars in the sky, too many tears that have left my eyes.
Too many girls out in the blue, but they are nothing compared
to you!




I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better
to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?




Those who can't have u hate u, those who have u can't handle u,
those who abuse u lose u, & then there are those like me who
just can't refuse u!




Even if I had 1 wish... I wouldn't wish for u to love me, coz I
don't want your love to come from a wish... but straight from your
heart.




The sky without stars is like sleep without dreams, like a song
without music, like a rose without smell, like a face without smile,
like ME without U!




Without ur SMS days are like: Moanday, Tearsday, Wasteday,
Thirstday, Frightday, Shattereday & Sadday. So send me SMS 
everyday.




I don't care how many lips u hv kissed, how many shoulders u have 
embraced & how many times u've said, I luv u! All I care is not b 
the first but 2 b ur last!




U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart. U may be out of
my reach, but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing to u but u'll 
always be special to me




One who smokes has a smoky heart; one who drinks has an alcoholic
heart. So dear U must STOP eating sweets as u r already a 
SWEETEHART!




I know you think I'm cute, I know you think I'm fine, but like the 
other guys, take a number and wait in line!




I wanted to put something incredibly beautiful, sweet, nice,
sensitive, erotic and funny on you screen, but unfortunately I do not 
fit on it.




If all the girls lived on the other side of the sea, what a good 
swimmer I would be?

No comments:

Post a Comment